About Me

Hi, I am Peter Bardez and I am a professional snooker player. I have been playing for 20 years and I decided to give something back to the community by starting this blog. At first I am starting with some basic stuff for the snooker beginners, and then move on to the more challenging things. If you have any questions please feel free to drop me an e-mail at peter.bardez@gmail.com or leave a comment on the posts here. I will reply to you directly by email or answer your questions in a future post. I would prefere you to leave a comment on the blog instead of sending me e-mail, since I get literally thousands of e-mails a week and it is hard for me to keep up with them. Most likely you will get your answer faster if you drop a comment on any of the posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment